Friday 6 March 2015

In The Hoop Smoosh The White Rabbit Easter Bunny Set FELTIE

Hi my names Nancy and I'm addicted to felties! With Easter coming up I was looking around for a feltie to accompany a cute little outfit. Now I am not a bow maker. In fact I can count on one hand just how many times I've made a bow so I apologize that my bow isn't perfect but what's that saying?

"It's the imperfections that make things unique"-Unknown

Created and developed by: Seven's Emporium (Buy Here)

Cost:  $3.00 (US)

Embroidered on: Husqvarna Topaz 20

Size Available:  4x4 (Finished size of the head is approx 3" x 3", tail is approx 1.25" x 1.35")

Instructions: Yes

Skill level: Beginner to advanced

Time taken:  15 min (4x4) after fabric cut out

Stabilizer used: I used medium weight tear away.

 

Upon opening the PDF instructions you see step by step written directions as well as a color stitch guide all on the one page. I loved having this color stitch guide on the instructions as it meant i could read what i needed to do as well as know what was being stitched out in advance and the stitch count. It also has a separate PDF with the picture of the bunny from the website. I have done many felties before so had no troubles with this design and in fact was able to whip up my bow AND feltie in just under an hour making it great for me as my middle name is lastminute.com!

 

If you are new to felties and have any questions the designer Kellie is fantastic and responds to messages quickly with fantastic advice and help. One thing that i didn't notice before i purchased this design is that it comes with a tail! I loved this idea... you can put it to the side or like me i actually added it to the back before attaching it to my alligator clip giving a really cute back!

See the cute little tail!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment