Wednesday 15 April 2015

Rapunzel Set Over Sized-The little stitch shop

Created and developed by: The little stitch shop (BUY HERE)

Cost:  $5.00 (US)

Embroidered on: Husqvarna Topaz 20

Size Available: File includes head, arms & legs.
Dimensions of Head: 3.51" x 3.63"
Dimensions of Arms: 2.39" x 1.50"
Dimensions of Legs: 1.45" x 1.80"

Instructions: They are in individual jpg stitch files-arms head and legs

Skill level: Beginner to advanced

Time taken: 15 min after fabric cut out

Stabilizer used: I used medium weight tear away 

 

This in the hoop design is a fun design which you can use to add flair and individuality to your hair bows. Each body part is in individual folders and is quick to stitch out with the included instruction stitch files. These stitch files show you which colour is coming up next and which stitches it correlates too. If you have ever done felties before this is an easy design and you won't have any trouble. If you are a beginner and this is your first feltie the owner of the little stitch shop is very helpful and can help you with any questions you have.

 

Some of the tips after stitching this design is don't forget to put your backing on the head before the second last stitch, not the last. Also I didn't even think about it but in my pictures below my feet are actually backwards! Whoops. I love this Rapunzel based bow (as did my 5yr old) and will be purchasing lots more in all the different characters and designs!!

In the right picture I did a close up of my bling pascal!


No comments:

Post a Comment